HigherEchelon provides highly specialized technical engineering expertise and project management on a variety of classified defense programs. Our government support reaches some of the sensitive areas of our national defense. That is why our employees have and retain Secret Security clearances. Recent past performance includes areas related to advanced sensors, avionics, and missile defense technology.
HigherEchelon supports an operated suite of digital Models & Simulations (M&S), Software (SW), Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL), and Interoperability test beds for various government programs. Our team provides engineering design, analysis, risk identification, software development, testing, configuration management, software and platform (hardware) integration.
HigherEchelon works with customers to validate the software life cycle products satisfy system requirements allocated to software and that the software performs properly and as expected. HigherEchelon manages its Engineering work in compliance with professional standards for program and project management based on Project Management Institute (PMI®) guidelines, and professional engineering standards. Our System Design, Engineering and Integration experience includes:
- THAAD Evaluation Center (TEC) Program engineering support
- Prescision Fires
- STARS Program engineering support
- Radar systems Hardware-In-The-Loop platforms
- Radar system test and analysis
- Apache software engineering support
- Bradley information, research, software, and program management support
- Utility helicopter systems operational support