About Our Salesforce Practice
HigherEchelon’s technology offerings are divided into three groups: Training Technology, Enterprise & Process Technology, and Weapons-System Engineering. Within the Enterprise & Process Technology segment, we introduce our Salesforce Practice – a dedicated team with a specific focus to implement Salesforce in support of processes that enable organizations to fulfill their mission in the most efficient and effective manner. HigherEchelon is a registered Salesforce consulting partner and has already achieved a 9.83 out of 10 rating on Salesforce's AppExchange site!
People often ask, "what is your differentiator?" and "what types of organizations do you support?" Here are some key facts about our practice that might be helpful. Our current Salesforce efforts are split in half between Government and Commercial customers.
For Government Customers:
- We have direct experience working with Salesforce's FedRAMP certified GovCloud environment
- We have created public facing portals, using Salesforce Community Cloud that can support a variety of customer and citizen focused applications
- We have developed an expertise in configuring Salesforce to support Recruiting and Talent Management processes, which provides technology that supplements our Human Capital Services practice
- As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we provide our customers with simple procurement through a variety of purchasing methods, including GSA schedules and the Army Cloud Computing Enterprise Transformation (ACCENT) prime contract
- We leverage HigherEchelon’s diverse capabilities, deep relationships with government agencies, and strong teaming partner relationships to bring complete solutions to the most complex government process
For Commercial Customers:
- We have deep institutional knowledge working with all the Salesforce “clouds”: Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Analytics clouds
- We are experienced building, running, and maintaining the most complex commercial Salesforce environments in many industries including financial services, technology, manufacturing, construction, professional services, and others
- We have recently successfully deployed platforms for Financial Services firms, and we will provide insight into how Salesforce enables process improvement and efficiency in these firms in future blog postings
- We have worked with a variety of non-profits and understand the unique considerations for these organizations
- As a small business ourselves, we understand the needs of small business and offer a reasonably priced QuickStart program that can get most small companies operational quickly
Our team has a reputation for high-integrity and doing whatever it takes to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied. We have been called on several occasions to clean-up, repair, or simply re-do the work that other Salesforce partners have failed to successfully complete. We have earned follow-on work for over 90% of the customers that we have served to date. Though we have incredibly gifted developers on the team that love to code, we avoid code whenever possible in favor of “clicks” to ensure that our customers can manage their own environment after we leave.
In short, HigherEchelon’s “differentiator” for our Salesforce practice is that we listen, we do the work that is requested with speed and competence, and we leverage our diverse practice areas, knowledge, and relationships to ultimately leave our customers satisfied. Stay tuned for more news from HigherEchelon’s Salesforce practice coming soon!